Saturday, August 09, 2008

Retired Stamps for Sale

I'm finally saying good bye to some of my beloved retired stamp sets. I've had some of them for 8+ years! I've definitely made some beautiful projects with my sets, but it's time to say goodbye for good so that I can make more room for some more current sets.

Let me know via a comment if you're interested in any of the following retired Stampin' Up stamp sets (they are available on a first come, first serve basis):

Around the Block - $2
Best Blossoms - $4 - SOLD
Birthday Whimsy - $4 - SOLD
Burst into Bloom - $2 - SOLD
Celebrate the Season - $8 - SOLD
Fresh Flowers - $6 - SOLD
Friendship Blooms - $3 - SOLD
Hip Hip Hooray - $8 - SOLD
Holiday Blocks - $6
Kid Prints - $8
Little Shapes - $2
Made From Scratch - $2 - SOLD
Merci - $4 - SOLD
Oh How We Danced - $4 - SOLD
Peace on Earth - $6 - SOLD
Reverse Prints - $2
Send a Celebration - $2
Sidekick Sayings - $2 - SOLD
Small Script - $2 - SOLD
So Many Sayings - $4
So Many Scallops - $3
Something to Celebrate - $6 - SOLD
Stippled Stencils - $2 - SOLD
Tags & More - $6 - SOLD
The Art of Life - $2 - SOLD
Timeworn Trim - $2 - SOLD
Too Terrific Tags - $4
Watercolor Minis - $4
Word Search - $6 - SOLD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I found your posts about stamps available... (I actually was searching for the Oh how we danced set)... Curious if they are still available. If they are please contact me at bsugirl2009 <@> hotmail dot com (doing this so spamers don't steal my e-mail address and bombard me)... :-)