Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I was inspired!!

One of the perks of going to Convention is we get FREE stuff. This year, among our 4 FREE stamp sets was one of my new favorite sets: Inspired by Nature.
'
This afternoon, while looking at a gallery of other demonstrator's photos, I came across something similar to this one. One look & I knew I had to CASE (Copy And Steal Everything) it. The only difference was the ribbon. She had used a taffeta ribbon & I don't have that particular one so I dyed what I had (white Organdy) with my Chocolate Chip inkpad. Not 'quite' the same, but I still love it.
'
I think I mostly love the Poppin' Pastels technique. I don't think I've ever used this technique. SO easy! SO cute! SO versatile! I can easily see this card being used as a thank you, get well soon, thinking of you or good luck card.
'
As always, clicking on the picture will enlarge it for you for a better view.

No comments: