Monday, August 25, 2008

I'm So Sad!!



When I was at Convention, one of the things that was demonstrated was this awesome cookie jar with a new Décor Element of a 'spooky spider'. I, like most other ladies at Convention, wanted to recreate that same jar, except I didn't want to use the Décor Element. I wanted to try the new Halloween rub ons that are in the new Fall-Winter Idea Book & Catalog.

So, why am I so sad? Well, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the way my jar turned out, but I HATE HATE HATE how the pictures turned out. You're just going to have to see my jar in person (by booking a Stamp Camp before Sept 20th - at which point, my jar will be raffled off at a vendor fair I'm participating in). You can also see a slightly better, up close version simply by clicking on any of the pictures above.

A couple things about the jar: I put a placemat inside the jar so that it would photograph slightly better. It is a gallon size cookie jar (with a lid, but the lid didn't photograph nearly as well as the jar itself). It will make a wonderful storage container for Halloween candy to the winner of the jar.

1 comment:

DJ Kelz said...

This is soooo cute!! Before Sept 20th, eh? Hmm.....