Wednesday, August 27, 2008

2009 Already?

I came across some of these coaster calendars from another demonstrator's blog. I thought the idea was SO stinkin' cute (not to mention, I had almost a bajillion spare coasters sitting on my shelf), I thought I'd try making one. Except for the ribbon which is sitting pretty wonky, I LOVE the way it turned out.
'
I just might see an upcoming Calendar Class in my near future. Would you be interested in such a class? Leave me a comment (or shoot me an email) & let me know if it's something I should explore further.
'
By the way, I probably wouldn't base a Calendar Class solely on this one calendar. It wouldn't take very long to complete. Instead, I was thinking of a calendar that can be transformed into a 6" x 6" (or greater) scrapbook once the month has passed. I've seen some AWESOME samples & am a bit eager to try it out.

1 comment:

DJ Kelz said...

That is stinkin' cute! It's a really interesting idea...