Monday, September 15, 2008

Snow Swirled Christmas

I want to have my Stamp-a-Stack cards ready to go by Saturday, my Vendor Fair day, so that passersby will see what's upcoming. I already knew I wanted to use my new Snow Swirled stamp set & this is what I came up with. It's simple (you don't want a complicated card when you're making so many).

For this card, I actually mixed some silver embossing powder with gold embossing powder & then threw in a little dazzling diamonds. When you look at it in certain light, you can see the 'rainbow-y-ness' of the dazzling diamonds without it being too over-glittery (I don't know that you can tell in the photo, but in real life, it's very pretty).

I also thought it needed a little something-something on the background, so I used the small snowflake from the same set & stamped it with VersaMark on the left side of the Bravo Burgundy cardstock.

2 comments:

DJ Kelz said...

Oohhh, this one is very elegant! I really like this stamp set... Looks like I'll be spending way too much at the next stamp camp ;)

DJ Kelz said...

PS. I like your new layout! :D