Saturday, September 13, 2008

Getting ready for Christmas already?


Leave it to me to wait til the very last minute to work on some sort of project. Next Saturday, I'm participating in a vendor fair in the Bothell/Mill Creek area with other direct sales & crafty folks (Tastefully Simple, Partylite, Southern Living at Home, hand-crafted jewelry, hand-crafted quilted items, etc).

Here is a picture (er, two) of a gift card holder that I'm making. I love the simplicity & the colors of this gift card holder. I'm just a hair sad that I used almost the end of my retired Blue Bayou cardstock. Once it's gone, it's gone for good. But, it was just too pretty not to use with the Real Red & Whisper White.

If you're interested in some custom-made gift card holders, for any occasion (birthday, anniversary, thank you, shower), send me an email & I will do all the creating. I am selling them for $2 each or 3 for $5.

No comments: