Tuesday, September 30, 2008

New post with pictures coming soon, I promise!!

Ugh!

That pretty much describes how I've been feeling the past week or so. I've been fighting some sort of sinus something-or-other. Not fun, let me tell you.

But, over the past week, I've finished up my company's Autumn Extraordinaire invitations (in the dark no less - my house lost power last Thursday & without a television to keep me occupied, I put on the headlamp & finished assembling the invites). I'm thrilled with the way they turned out. I can't wait for everyone to receive them & give feedback once they learn I made them.

I went to the Vendor Fair two Sundays ago. It was more successful than I thought it would be (these things aren't typically very successful for me as people say they already know someone who does stamps or they're not the 'crafty' type of person). But, I met some really cool people there, had a couple sales, and a few were interested in Stamp Camps. Yee!! I'm really excited to really meet with these gals & show them how they can be crafty too. So much fun!!

I'm blogging here at work (on my lunch break) & so I don't have any pictures of my own to post, but since this sinus thing is seemingly going away, I feel like I'll be doing some stamping tonight. I'm super excited about that (except I'm slightly limited because some of my products are packed for a stamp camp I'm doing this wknd... I just have to be careful to remember to put it back in the box & not away).

One thing that I want to stamp for sure tonight is a Thanksgiving Day card that I recently saw (not exactly like this one, but similar). It used punches to make a turkey & it was SO incredibly cute!! Guess what's going to be part of my November stamp camps???

No comments: