Monday, September 15, 2008

Flight of the Butterfly

Here's another set that we got for FREE at Convention this year - Flight of the Butterfly. To be honest, I kinda forgot that I even had it... until I was searching online for some ideas on what to do for my next stamp camp. I saw a really cute card using this stamp set & thought to myself, "oh yeah!" So, then I went searching for other samples using this set & found a ton that I love.

You can click on the picture for a bigger view since it's kinda hard to tell, but I used some clear embossing powder on flowers on the white background piece.

I've also been using the heck out of my Stamp-a-ma-jig, which helps to line up the images. I used it to center the brown flowers against the pink wings & also to line up the words in the center of the butterfly. This tool is amazing!! I wonder how I lived so long without it...

No comments: