Tuesday, September 30, 2008

As promised...





As promised, I got out my paper, ink & Upsy Daisy stamp set.

I fought with the two top cards just a little bit before getting an image I was happy with. I'm happy that paper has two sides to it! I wanted to try the Rock n' Roll technique, but I really don't think you can with this particular stamp. At least not too easily. So, I ended up coloring the whole thing in Apricot Appeal & then using a Blender Pen to take the ink off the stems (a technique I learned at Convention) & then using the Certainly Celery marker to color the stems green.

On the third card, I used my stamp-a-ma-jig (Seriously. How did I ever survive without the darn thing?? I LOVE this tool!) & did a little shadow effect using the retired Soft Sky & retired Blue Bayou. If you click on the picture, you may be able to see the shadow effect a bit better.

No comments: