Monday, June 23, 2008

As Promised...

I swear... I really ought to get a new camera... Or, learn how to operate the one I have just a tad bit better!



Here are two of the five cards we'll be making at my Advanced Techniques Camp on Sunday:


This one uses the Cracked Glass technique. It has a really neat appearance when done. I'm not sure you can really see the awesome effect in this picture (with the camera flash). If you click on the picture, you can see it up close, but it still doesn't capture the cracked glass all that well. You can really see it in person. You'll also get to use pieces from the HodgePodge Hardware Kit on this card.





This one shows a different way to fold your cardstock to get a different look. It's called a Criss Cross card & as you can see, the card crosses in the front & is held together with a belly band. On this card, you'll get to use the Build-a-Brads, which you can see up close on the belly band if you click on the picture. The Build-a-Brads are SO cool & really easy to make. This is one of my favorite cards (I especially love love love the pink/brown combo).

No comments: