Sunday, June 15, 2008

And the winner is...

Kelle! Of her 50 guesses, 17 stamp sets are retiring. As the winner, Kelle will be receiving $10 in free Stampin' Up product. Carrie came in a close 2nd with 13 guessed correctly. As the 2nd place winner, Carrie will receive $5 in free Stampin' Up products. Yay!! Thanks for playing...

Now on to the bad news (for me)... of the 68 retired sets on the list that Stampin' Up has provided, I'm losing 14 of them. The good news is, however, that I will be selling several of them at my retired stamp camp at the end of July so that I can make room for some new stamps.

If you would like to purchase any of the retiring stamp sets from Stampin' Up, you have through August 10th to place your order. Click here for a peek at the retired list.

1 comment:

DJ Kelz said...

Waahooo! :D Thanks Jen!