Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Advanced Technique Class

Yeee!! I'm so excited. I have 3 of the 5 cards we'll be doing at my Advanced Techniques Class completed. My darn camera has run out of 'oomph', otherwise I'd post a picture or two... But I'm so happy with the way all 3 have turned out so far.

So far, I've got the Cracked Glass, Criss Cross & a Diorama card ready to go. If you scroll down a bit, you can see samples of the Cracked Glass & Criss Cross cards I made a couple months back.

Here's a sneak peak of a sample diorama card that I pulled from online. It's hard to really see the full scope of this card, but it is 3-D and more "boxy" than it looks in the picture (click on the picture for a more up close image). It's really fun & easy to make!

Next on the agenda: Design an Acetate card that will WOW! you as much as the one I made a couple months ago WOW'd me. The only thing I don't have for the Acetate card I made back then is some jumbo eyelets. I *may* pick some up before the camp, but probably not.

Also, I need to choose what I want to do for the 5th technique. I've got some ideas in my head, but I just need to narrow it down.

One last thing, I will most likely have a sneak peak of what I will be selling at my Advance Techniques stamp camp on the 29th. These items won't be available for sale until my Adios Amigos Stamp Camp (stamp camp using only retired stamps) at the end of July. Stay tuned for more info on date/time, etc.


***DON'T FORGET*** to send me your guesses as to what's going to be on the retired list. All entries must be received via jenstamps@hotmail.com before 11:59pm on Saturday, June 14th. Remember, the person who has the most correct guesses will win $10 off their next order.

No comments: