Monday, July 07, 2008

Yeee!

I had my Advanced Techniques class a couple weeks ago. I swear, it was the hottest day of the year! There was just a small crowd & we all just pretty much just sat there in our pools of sweat. Quite gross, really. BUT, we survived & some really super cute projects were made as well.

If you weren't able to attend my Advanced Techniques class last month, I still have some supplies cut for an Advanced Techniques class if you would like to host one in your home with your friends &/or family.

I'm really excited about a couple of things:


1. Stampin' Up has rotated their calendar just a tad. It used to be that one catalog was issued once a year (in July). Then, more recently, they went to two catalogs - a Fall/Winter Collection & a Spring/Summer Collection (issued in July & January). NOW, the new Fall/Winter Idea Book & Catalog will be issued near the beginning of August. I've had a chance to get a sneak peek at a few things & I can hardly wait for August to arrive! One thing I know already in the catalog (& I'm able to buy early - yay!!) is a Sock Monkey stamp set. It is so incredibly cute!!


2. Stampin' Up has started a new product line called Decor Elements. Decor Elements are like a "rub on" you can put on your wall as art. What's really cool is that it's not permanent. If you live in an apartment (or if you like change), you can take it down without damaging the walls. I bought one & hope to get it up really soon. It's the definition of "create" & it's going in my stamp room, of course. I love it! As soon as I get it up, I will take pictures for sure.


3. I'm having my Adios Amigos stamp camp at the end of the month - July 26th - at 11am. We'll be using all retiring stamp sets. I'll also have my retiring sets that I'm selling at my Adios Amigos camp. You'll definitely want to come & check out my goodies. Stay tuned for an Adios Amigos evite.



By the way, I've decided after my last stamp camp that if July 26th is insanely hot, we'll be stamping in the garage with the fans going. It's just a little bit cooler out there than inside the house.

No comments: