Sunday, October 19, 2008

Open Stamp Day - What a success!

I had my first ever Open Stamp Day yesterday & I have to say it was quite a success. Even though only 3 people came, they all seemed eager to come to something like this again.

If many more had come I would have had to re-organize some things. As it was, the 4 of us sat around the one table without any troubles, but I could totally see it being much more crowded with more people & their things taking up space.

So, this is the Thanksgiving card I had been hoping to make for a couple of weeks now. It uses all punches (except the eyes which are drawn on & the hat which I just cut out of scrap). I thought it would be a cute card to do at one of my upcoming stamp camps, but as it turns out, those punches are far too difficult/time-consuming to fold to do at a camp. It's a cute card, though.


Stay tuned for the next Open Stamp Day.

No comments: