Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Deer Friends

I was getting several cards ready to go out today & realized that I didn't have much in the way of masculine birthday cards. I still don't, but I was able to do a little (by little, I mean only 2 cards-worth of) stamping tonight.

If you click on the picture, you might be able to tell a little bit better that this card has "FOR YOU" on the right side & also a scalloped edge over there. And I'm pretty sure you won't be able to see if you clicked on the picture, but the scallop circle in the center is raised up with a few demonsionals.

This card was totally inspired & well, pretty much copied from another card I had made over the past weekend at a stamp camp I had gone to. I did use some retired Designer Series Paper on this. I just LOVED last year's holiday DSP & am not in such a rush to buy this year's stuff.

1 comment:

DJ Kelz said...

I like the simple layout of that... I can see it being very striking in black and white :)