Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Another New Favorite?

I decided 1. that I needed a few more "masculine" cards & 2. that Happiness Always just might be my new favorite stamp set & 3. my camera still sucks for getting good pictures.

In this one, I used Always Artichoke for the background cardstock, Old Olive for the solid leaf print & then Always Artichoke for the top leaf layer. While I did do the two step stamping technique, I did not use my stamp-a-ma-jig & I like the way it turned out.

I also just added "FOR YOU" instead of a "Happy Birthday" greeting in case I need something other than birthday. I feel like this card could be used for sympathy, good luck or congrats.

Lastly, I used my new spritzer tool. If you click on the picture, you'll see little black "sprays".

I like it (even though it's a bit distorted because of the camera).

No comments: