Friday, November 02, 2007

I woke up at 5am for this!


This morning, I *woke up* at 5am with the thought of what to do with my blank CD cases. And, I knew I wouldn't be able to fall back asleep as long as I kept thinking about these CD cases. So, I got out of bed, got ready for work, & since I had an extra hour before I had to leave the house, I made my creation.
'
What is it? Well, it could be any number of "greeting cards" but this particular greeting card is a baby announcement. On the outside front, is a bunny that was watercolored. The inside left side has the announcement stuff (date, weight, length, etc). The inside right is where a picture of the newborn baby would go. The picture is a little fuzzy, but that black/white little circle says "welcome little one". Click on any of the pictures for a better, close up view.
'
What's great about these?
'
-They stand up on their own; I had this one displayed on my desk today at work so I could show it off to my co-workers.
'
-They can be customized for any occasion. This one is a baby announcement. Before the weekend is up, I want to make an "I love you" (great for an anniversary or valentine) & perhaps a Christmas one. Stay tuned for more pics.
'
-They make great, one-of-a-kind gifts.

No comments: