Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I love 3D stuff!!

Two weekends ago, I did a Christmas Card Stamp-a-Stack for a gal who won my raffle drawing at a vendor fair I did back in July in Mill Creek. I didn't really think that particular vendor fair was much successful as I didn't feel confident that I had gotten any new customers out of it. But, then out of the blue, this particular gal called & I'm glad she did.

Her stamp-a-stack was small (only 3 stamped), but I had a great time stamping with & getting to know the 3 who were there. One gal even asked if I could do a camp for her making christmas ornaments.

I had to think about it, but after doing just a little bit of research, I do have several ornaments we will make. Unfortunately, I don't have pictures of everything because I don't have all my supplies just yet (I ordered what I needed today).

Here's a picture of one of the ornaments & the inside of it. It was a bit challenging to get a "decent" picture of the ornament (lighting, shadows, movement - all problems), but you can see the jist of it.

Ornaments to make:
- chipboard ornaments
- peppermint patty ornaments
- acetate ornaments
- reinker ornaments
- scallop ornaments
- strips o' paper ornaments

No comments: