Sunday, November 18, 2007

As Promised

I love it when Brown (a.k.a. Mr. UPS) delivers some goodies on my doorstep. Two days ago, I received my box of goodies which consisted of a couple stamp sets, some designer series paper, some ink refills & some markers that I never got around to buying until now. I also got a couple random things like sanding blocks & the scallop punch. I'm really not quite sure if I need the sanding blocks, but I have them now. They may come in handy when doing my chipboard ornaments.

So anyways, as promised, I was going to post a couple pictures of ornaments we'll be making at the next camp I do. The pictures never do the actual item justice, but here are 2 more of my samples (the scallop ornament & the peppermint patty ornament); click on the picture for a closer picture:

No comments: