Tuesday, April 29, 2008

It has been far too long!

It's been too long since I've posted anything. I'm really excited about 3 name frames I've recently completed. I hope the recipients love them as much as I do. It's kinda nice having the creative freedom to do as you wish in making them, but at the same time it can be challenging to not have 100% guided instruction.

Ryan, from what I gather, is 100% all boy. He is into computers, sports & tools. Ryan's name frame is out of the frame because I'm still in the process of painting it. I also chose just a plain green background because of all the different items on it; I felt if there was patterned paper as a background, the tools & sports equip. would get 'lost'.


Malia is a "girly-girl". She loves the color pink. She also loves flower & ballerina-type stuff - the same things I loved when I was a little girl. Oh heck, who am I kidding? I STILL love that kind of stuff.




James loves anything that moves - cars, planes, scooters, bikes, etc. His frame was a little more challenging because, believe it or not, it was really hard finding some decorations that were "mobile". I ended up using a few more "hardware" pieces on James' frame. I also like the red accent that is on the letters.



As always, you can view the frames closer by clicking on the pictures.

1 comment:

DJ Kelz said...

I think I like James' the best :) Very cute idea though!