Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Thank You!!



I know I say I've been saying this on more than one occasion, but I REALLY ought to post more pictures & posts on this blog.

This is a card I made for a friend who recently adopted her baby girl. I love this (retired) stamp set - By Ones & By Twos. I just love the onesie. It's so cute, easy to stamp on some Designer Series Paper, cut out & adhere to your card with a dimensional. So stinkin' cute!! Click on the image for an enlarged image.

I also love when someone else finds some value in what I do & wants to help support my business, my craft & my creativity. A HUGE thank you to those who've supported me in either coming to my stamp camps & open houses, hosting a stamp camp for your friends, purchasing cards from me & telling your friends about what I do. Virtual hugs to you!!

No comments: