Monday, December 01, 2008

I'm still alive....

I swear... it was just yesterday that I posted on here. Okay, it seems like it was yesterday, but believe it or not, nearly a month has gone by.

I've been quite busy working on a couple of different things - a couple stamp camps, a vendor fair, my Christmas cards. And, of course, I don't want to post a picture of my Christmas cards until after they've gone out. I don't want to spoil the surprise... I do think you'll like it, though. I know I do!

My computer also crashed over the long, holiday weekend & so I actually don't even have my camera software installed on my new hard drive to upload any pictures. Soon. Soon, I'll get that fixed & some new pictures uploaded.

In the meantime, please enjoy a very pretty card from one of my favorite retired stamp sets: Solemn Stillness:

No comments: