Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Happy Holidays!

Wow! I feel like I should have posted something a week or two ago. But, I'm sure you all understand how busy it can get around the holidays. We tried not to "do" Christmas this year, but really, can one "NOT" do Christmas?

We had some decorating & some baking & as much as we tried to limit ourselves, we still had shopping to do.

I'm thankful for all my friends, family & customers (who feel like new friends to me) who make the holiday season a wonderful time of the year.

I am thrilled to announce that I received my new catalog about week ago. I've already got my covers laminated & the spine spiral bounded. The lamination just protects the covers & the spiral binding makes it so easy to flip through the pages & the catalog will stay open. If you're ever interested in spiral bounding your catalog, I'd be happy to take one to Fed Ex/Kinko's for you (across the street from my work). The cost would be about $12.

In addition to the new Spring-Summer Collection catalog, February1st marks the first day of Sale-a-Brations, a 6-week annual sales event that Stampin Up offers to it's customers, hostesses & new recruits. During Sale-a-Brations, for every $50 you spend as a customer, you get a free limited edition Sale-a-Bration stamp set (there are 5 to choose from). As a hostess, you receive a free Sale-a-Bration stamp set for each $300 increment your camp totals. And, as a new demonstrator recruit, you get to select any stamp set from the Spring-Summer Collection catalog, a $47.95 value!

I signed up to be a demonstrator 3 years ago, during Sale-a-Brations & chose the most expensive stamp set - an alphabet stamp set - simply because I had a hard time justifying the purchase on my own. It was such a nice 'bonus' to receive a new stamp set at such a high value, for free.

If you'd like to book your stamp camp with me (or place an order) & earn your free stamp sets, please get in touch with me; my calendar is filling up fast!

No comments: