Thursday, June 14, 2007

Card Update

Tonight, I have been working on my cards for next week's Adios Amigos stamp camp. Here are two cards I made:

The top one uses the hostess set, Blooming with Happiness. I actually *just* got this set not too long ago. I think it's SO cute. On this one, I used black embossing powder on the dress & colored it in with the Pretty in Pink marker. I thought having it embossed would help me stay inside the lines. Not sure if you can really tell, but those are pink eyelets on the black portion of the card.

On this next card, I did get some inspiration from someone on the SCS website. I couldn't, however, see the enlarged/detailed version of their
sample because I think something is wrong with the SCS website tonight. I did change the color from what they had (they used red &/or shades of pink).

It's hard to see, but I used the Swirling Stars jumbo wheel, with Night of Navy ink on the Night of Navy cardstock, but only on half of the cardstock. The word "Celebrate" is from the retiring stamp set All Year Cheer II. Lastly, the focal point of this card is the gifts & that's from the Crazy for Christmas stamp set.

I think I need a new white craft inkpad as "Celebrate" looks more blue than white.

No comments: